Sunday, November 29, 2009

After upgrading to IE 7.0 why cant I find cookies in Explorer anymore?

I know my cookies are there, and working, but why can I no longer find them using Windows Explorer. Normally they are near the Favorities, but now there is NO cookies folder. How do I get it back or find the cookies and the cookies folder?



After upgrading to IE 7.0 why cant I find cookies in Explorer anymore?safari browser



If you want to find out go to Tools%26gt;Internet Options%26gt;.Temp Internet Files%26gt;Delete Cookies then just delete them...



Or Do a search for Cookie Folders etc ?



After upgrading to IE 7.0 why cant I find cookies in Explorer anymore?ds browser internet explorer



Dump IE and use FireFox.
top right corner go to tools, Internet options, browsing history, hit delete and it will bring up what you want to delete i.e cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair