Friday, November 27, 2009

Since I downloaded IE 7 and corresponding latest version of Yahoo, I lost tool bar on my yahoo mail

I also get a large vertical band of cream-colored blank space down the left side of my pages. I liked the former version of Yahoo so much better! How do I get the tool bar back so I can cut and paste again, along with other things!!



Since I downloaded IE 7 and corresponding latest version of Yahoo, I lost tool bar on my yahoo mail page?internet explorer update



Under the address bar to the right of the tab on IE7, you should have some blank space. Right click here and it will bring up a menu, click on the bottom option "customize command bar" and then "add or remove commands". This will let you put your icons back, such as cut, copy and paste. (I do find that using the keyboard commands for these tasks is much faster though, ctrl + x, c, or v respectively.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair