Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm using IE to open my web pages.Can I create a new folder to access my favorites?

I'm not the only person who uses this computer.The favorites are jammed full.I'd like to create a folder to be stored in the favorites drop down.Is this possible?I'm tired of scrolling through 50 different things to find what I need.Give me step by step instructions if you know how to do this.I'm not interested in downloading anything new.



I'm using IE to open my web pages.Can I create a new folder to access my favorites?microsoft word



Click on favorites then click on organize favorites the create your own folder with say your name. now when you save something to favorites and the box comes up so you can rename it send it to your folder you will see a drop down menu that lets you do that.



I'm using IE to open my web pages.Can I create a new folder to access my favorites?windows movie maker internet explorer



dude



use firefox it has a great way of organising bookmarks



and whats more its really top class



try it atleast you alone can use firefox when the other users can use ie



good luck
from tools | favorite menu go to organize favorites. click on create new folder. create a folder with your name and you can drag %26amp; drop your own favorite items to this folder.I would suggest you use del.icio.us if you have an internet connection.
Iwascool o is right.



get the fox and you have crispy new book-marks for your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair