Sunday, November 29, 2009

Since I installed IE 7 I have not been able to use my Yahoo! Photo Mail. Why not?

Ah, yes, I E 7 is a heap of trouble. some people have no problems, MANY people have MANY problems. Microsoft makes IE7, but Yahoo PUSHES it . Yahoo has now acknowledged big problems with IE7. Many of us have uninstalled it and gone back to IE6 (it will still be there.) You can also download 'Firefox, many people like it. But keep your IE6 too, so you have a choice whch to use at any given time. Firefox does not support some programs. I had same problem you have and every day somethng else went wrong. Here are 2 numbers to talk to a human at yahoo. I found then to be very courteous and helpful and others have told me the same. 1-866-494-4664 or 1-866-562-7219.



Since I installed IE 7 I have not been able to use my Yahoo! Photo Mail. Why not?microsoft windows



And if you want to make IE7 more secure hears a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair