Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why does my IE got slow when i downloaded the new IE7, and somtimes it wont open?please help?

I've been looking at this slowness issue on IE7. The "Phishing Filter" feature phones home to Microsoft, before it will load a web page, to check a database of known phishing/fake web sites. If you turn off the Phishing Filter, you may get a speed increase.



Why does my IE got slow when i downloaded the new IE7, and somtimes it wont open?please help?windows live



http://www.freewebs.com/stallerit/



check there under free programs, also sign the guestbook



Why does my IE got slow when i downloaded the new IE7, and somtimes it wont open?please help?windows media player 11 internet explorer



spyware. use spybot
I never download that new stuff, I still have IE-5. I had 6 once and it slowed me down and I had problems. I reformatted and just kept IE-5.
u kno wat lyn... change ur browser... yeah! get Mozilla Firefox.. it's better than IE.. trust me.. much faster than IE,tabbed browsin, much stable...



download from http://www.mozilla.org



cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair