Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have a IE 7, what's a CLIP BOARD?

I recently visited a site where I had to copy links and then paste them in my mail and send it across friends. As soon I clicked on the address a mag, "Add to clip board" appeared? What is a clip board and where is it located in IE7?



I have a IE 7, what's a CLIP BOARD?windows live messenger



The clipboard is a software program that is used for short-term storage of data as it is transferred between documents or applications, via copy and paste operations. It is most commonly a part of a GUI environment and is usually implemented as an anonymous, temporary block of memory that can be accessed from most or all programs within the environment.



So in simple words when you do a copy or a cut, the information is stored in what is called "the clipboard" and when you do a paste, well it pastes what ever is on the clipboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair