Friday, November 27, 2009

In the new IE, I can't figure out how to edit my favorites?

Plus, at the top there's no bar with choices such as "file," "edit," etc.



In the new IE, I can't figure out how to edit my favorites?download windows media player



right click the toolbar and select menu bar....also click on the star....if you look at the icons there all the same as before just placed in a slightly different area and the words are gone, but the stuff is all there the same as it ever was.



In the new IE, I can't figure out how to edit my favorites?internet explorer update internet explorer



Right click the main bar but not on any icons then you should see a list tick the menu bar and it will then appear
There is a way to put the bar on the top with File, Edit and etc. but I have forgotten as I took IE 7 out. To edit your favorites, depending on what you want to do with them, that can be done off-line by going to the Favorites Folder which is located under Documents and Settings/Administrator or Owner depending on which version of Windows XP you have. You should also be able to just open the Favorites in the Browser and move them around or delete them.



Ron
To add a webpage to your list of favorite pages



In Internet Explorer, go to the webpage that you want to add to your Favorites list.



Click the Add to Favorites button , and then click Add to Favorites.



Type a new name for the page if you want to, specify the folder that the favorite should be created in, and then click Add.



Notes



To go to one of your favorite pages, click the Favorites Center button , navigate to the folder that contains the link, and then click the page you want to open.



The Menu bar isn't there? Right click to where it should be then click the menu bar and then it would be checked and displayed.
IE--%26gt;Favorites--%26gt;Organize Favorites--%26gt; Select the Item you wanted to edit--%26gt;right click and click properties--%26gt;Change and apply URL.
This little tweak will do what you are asking for.



http://www.snapfiles.com/get/ie7menutopt...
i am a new yahoo user ,i sell some product on yahoo .



this is my yahoo store http://www.llpshop168.com ,if i bother you ,i hope you can forgive me ,thank you for your time .i hope you can give me some suggest about my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair