Friday, November 27, 2009

Suddenly, after UNINSTALLING IE 7 and going back to 6, I cannot add .jpeg attachments to messages?

I get an error telling me it is the wrong file type. Where do I change my attachment preferences, or tell Yahoo that .jpeg IS a valid file type?



Suddenly, after UNINSTALLING IE 7 and going back to 6, I cannot add .jpeg attachments to messages?microsoft.com



Mee too.



Re-apply the latest MS Service Pack (SP4 for W2k, SP2 for XP)



It should clear things up nicely (it did for me)



Suddenly, after UNINSTALLING IE 7 and going back to 6, I cannot add .jpeg attachments to messages?internet browser internet explorer



I have the exact same problem, help anyone please? I just saw the answer above and tried to get the download. MS site checked my computer for updates and told me the only one I need is Internet EX 7.0....yikes!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair