Sunday, November 29, 2009

Since upgrading to IE 7.0, several websited i want to go to are blocked. Why?

I also used to have a front-end for ftp servers, where I could up- and download by just drag and drop, and that is gone now. I was suggested to use web2ftp in another questen, and thank you that works, but I prefere the front-end that I think I lost with the installation of 7.0. HOW CAN i GO BACK TO THE EARLIER VERSION???



Since upgrading to IE 7.0, several websited i want to go to are blocked. Why?microsoft money



I don't suggest you using IE at all!! Try FireFox, it really is much more better than Internet Explorer. Here's why:



1. Better protection against hackers and spyware



2. Better browsing experience by add on adds ons and themes



3. Faster browser!!



4. It's open source, not like IE microsoft coporation!!



Try it, it really does help!!



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/cen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair