Friday, November 27, 2009

My favourite names ie names for future children...?

Julian Page



Edward Jay



Matthew Brent



Spencer James



Parker Evan



Dimitri Aaron



Oliver Thomas



Christopher Shawn



George Chase



Maxwell Dean



Kaitlyn Emily



Bronwyn Grace (Or Bronwen, not sure on spelling. Mum's name is spelt 'en' but I really love the 'yn')



Louisa Clare



Madeleine Esme



Lucinda Eve



Martha Sally



Sophie Kate



Cadence Anna



Izabelle Mia



Tessa Julie



Georgie Emma



Lauren Christine



...Haha I know there's a heap but I love names. I think they are fun and creative and beautiful! Anyway so just say whatever you think. Be blunt, honest, whatever! Thank you.



My favourite names ie names for future children...?microsoft net framework



I love them all, pretty much! However, I'm not a huge fan of Dimitri, Bronwyn, or Cadence, and I rather think Izabelle and Kaitlyn should be spelled more... well... normally :P



Then again, I'm a bit boring like that!



(I do have good reason for it. I've spent my whole life telling people how to spell my middle name. "It's May, like the month, but with an I instead of a Y. M-A-I. It's a family name. Um, thanks, I guess it is kind of pretty...")



But I love the names you've chosen. They're original without being over-the-top or just plain wacky. It's hard to find that balance, so I salute you! *Salutes* And here, have a virtual cookie. :)



My favourite names ie names for future children...?windows xp themes internet explorer



Julian Page is the best one. I dont like Bronwyn or Louisa. You have to imagine these kids growing up with these names, and you calling them by it 83472384 times.
they are nice lol but not all of theme



hehehehe.....
Julian Page - fab name



Edward Jay - too old fashioned



Matthew Brent - too boring



Spencer James - great name



Parker Evan - don't like Evan



Dimitri Aaron - hate Dimitri



Oliver Thomas - great name



Christopher Shawn - Christopher is boring



George Chase - love Chase! don't like George



Maxwell Dean - sounds stylish but don't like Dean



Kaitlyn Emily (love Kaitlyn)



Bronwyn Grace (like the yn too)



Louisa Clare (no no no)



Madeleine Esme (Madeleine is nice - Esme! no comment)



Lucinda Eve (Lucinda is cute - Lucy for short...)



Martha Sally (horrible)



Sophie Kate (cute sweet and pretty name)



Cadence Anna (love Cadence not Anna)



Izabelle Mia (nice)



Tessa Julie (don't like Tessa)



Georgie Emma (I like Georgia)



Lauren Christine (like Lauren not Christine)
i think Mia izabella would sound better than izabelle mia
In order of preference:



Christopher Shawn



Matthew Brent



Julian Page



Oliver Thomas



Maxwell Dean



Edward Jay



Spencer James



Parker Evan



Dimitri Aaron



George Chase



Tessa Julie



Izabelle Mia



Cadence Anna



Georgie Emma



Sophie Kate



Lauren Christine



Madeleine Esme



Kaitlyn Emily



Bronwyn Grace



Louisa Clare



Lucinda Eve



Martha Sally
I have to agree with the others that Julian Page stands out. How creative! I don't know why but Bronwyn Grace is unique enough for a girl (my friend's name is spelled Bronwyn but there's nothing wrong with a different spelling).
My favourite type of name is those that are nice, but not too common. I really like Julian, Edward and Spencer. For girls, I like Clare (without an I) for a first name, Amelie and Katrina.
Spencer James, my favourite. It means someone who gives out goods and supplanter. If that makes sense. For a girl i think esme is really cute, it means esteemed and loved and usually is spelt with an accent (Esm茅). But also i like Esmerelda even though thats not one of your choices, it means Emereld which i think is sweet. Sorry i'm studying name origins
Favorite names are like favorite colors, we all have our preferences, the fact that i for instance do not like yellow does not mean that yellow is a bad color,so others should hate it too.



I think that selecting a decent name that will earn future respect is more important .



For example, an email address like juicyhotthighs@somethingsomething.com looks silly when applying for a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair