Sunday, November 29, 2009

Error 404 in IE?

Hi!



Ihave a problem and need help, please!!



I have setup my own webserver and upload the website onto it;



when I want to access to my site from my comp, it works fine, when I access from another comp via Firefox -it works, but if I try to access via Explorer, it sends me an Error 404 (page cannot be found)? I tried to shut down the firewall, but no result.



Please help!! Tnx



Bostjan



Error 404 in IE?windows xp sp2



hey i can help you with this go to your FTP account for the hosting you got for you site... and if you got cpanel go to error pages and edit your 404 error if you got plesk go to error banner on the left and edit your 404 banner or just go to your FTP and delete 404.htm GOOD LUCK :)



Error 404 in IE?microsoft sql server internet explorer



update your internet explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair