Friday, November 27, 2009

Graphics show in IE as red x in box?

I have already went to internet options and make sure the that show pictures is checked. This only happens when I clean out my cach and empty my temporary internet files, history, cookies etc. then when I go to a web page that has pics, some of the pics show and others are just red x. They all showed before I emptied the files in tools. whats going on? and how do I get all the pics to show again? this frustrates me. thanks.



Graphics show in IE as red x in box?windows media



It seems you're using an older version of Internet Explorer and it does have problems about deleted cookies; it couldn't load pictures after you cleaned your cache files. The temporary resolution is to reload the page. Upgrading to the current version of I.E. helps a lot too, but I suggest that you use firefox as it is more secure than I.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair