Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Everyone has mentioned IE, msn messenger and firefox on here to name a few, but I can't mention

What kind of answer site is this supposed to be. You can only ask questions approved of, but not just anything you want to know. I am knew to Answers, but I think I have already had enough. Not into childish games. Bye to all!!!!



Everyone has mentioned IE, msn messenger and firefox on here to name a few, but I can't mention pogo.?microsoft sql server



I understand your point of view here - trust me, I do.



But take it from me - we're not all here to play childish games. Some of us take it seriously. You just have to learn to ignore the rest of them.



Everyone has mentioned IE, msn messenger and firefox on here to name a few, but I can't mention pogo.?windows themes internet explorer



To me you are behaving like a spoilt child, to me a Pogo is a stick which you jump up and down on and have fun. unless of coarse it means something else.? I am new to this ansews and Questions. but I find it fascinating . try another question
Uh, are you asking a question, or making a statement?



If you read the Guidelines for this site, you'll see what the rules are. You aren't supposed to use questions to make statements, for instance.



You don't say what you asked, or what the violation notification said.



You're free to leave if you don't like it, but don't blame the site for enforcing its rules.



It's simply not true that you can only ask questions approved of; you just aren't supposed to violate the Guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair