Friday, November 27, 2009

Are you "scared" (ie have a phobia) of fruit? Or have you ever heard of anyone who is?

not sure if it is a phobia...maybe it is, i dont get scared but feel very sick if presented with a peach.



I can look at them in their natural form - but if they have been cut up so i can see the inside, or worse peach segments from a tin or preserved in jars i feel really ill.



this has now led to any fruit/veg that has been preserved and crammed into a jar - for display purposes.



makes me feel ill.



as a general rule i dont think any fruit should be trapped - freee the fruittttt!!



Are you "scared" (ie have a phobia) of fruit? Or have you ever heard of anyone who is?ireland



i dont like fruits but dont have phobia...and never herd any with such



Are you "scared" (ie have a phobia) of fruit? Or have you ever heard of anyone who is?microsoft outlook internet explorer



I once went to school with a girl who was scared of bananas, which i thought was quite wierd!
my friend is scared of bananas much to our amusement...her mam is too and she claims its a registered phobia...
not scared of fruit . I not not like the chemicals they spray on it , so I do not eat it. But any fruit I grow is fine. But commercially grown fruit , I do not know what has been sprayed on them and I do not like that.
one of my mates is phobic about tomatoes. his brothers told him when they were all young that the seeds were really spider eggs. even though he knows better now that he's an adult, he still can't find the courage to even touch tomatoes.
no, except for one person who feared bunches of bananas because they thought they would have spiders in them.
Personally, I don't see how you can be scared of fruit, but I did see an episode of the Maury Povich show in which a woman was terrified of pickles.



Another stupid woman was afraid of mustard.
yes i have fobia from frogs not from any other animals
I know someone who has a phobia of tomatoes. She can't even look at them without it making her skin crawl - same reaction that arachnophobes get when they see a spider.
I don't have it myself, but once trawling the TV channels found a program on Montel Williams about food phobias. One lady had a fruit phobia a couple of other people had mushrooms and bread. So the problems are out there, and there are ways of getting through it too.
Never heard of such a phobia...weird but well, you learn something new everyday...
i saw the one on maury, there was also a huge guy, i mean he was tall and heavy and he was crying in the corner screaming when someone brought peaches near him!
Bananas - weird or what?! The smell, the texture, the taste... don t bring them near me!!
I have actually known two people over the years who are terrified of bananas. Very odd! both of them would literally cower or run away from them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair